Polycom® CX5000 HD
Unified Conference Station Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™
- Delivers HD active speaker video in an engaging, unique 360-degree group video experience
- Brings HD video, voice, and content together into one seamless interactive session
- Improves interaction for faster and more effective decision making, and lower costs
- Easy to deploy and use
- Part of a full suite of voice and video solutions for Microsoft Lync
Features and Benefits
Unique and Engaging Meeting Experience
- Identify your active speaker automatically in 720p HD video with advanced camera tracking technology that lets participants easily follow the flow of conversation
- Engage your participants by fully involving them in a 360° panoramic view of your conference room when used with Microsoft Lync
More Productive Meetings
- Bring group video, voice, and content together through Microsoft Lync
- Engage natural collaboration combining voice, video and multi-way content sharing
Easy to Deploy and Use
- Enjoy simple USB plug-and-play operation that requires little or no training to use
- Easy to deploy— quickly connect remote offices or small business with limited IT support
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments, including a highly scalable infrastructure platform for enabling reliable, broad-scale video deployments across organizations; industry-leading telepresence, HD video conferencing and desktop video collaboration systems that enable people to work more effectively across distances; integrated recording and streaming for capturing and sharing conferences and video content, allowing teams to use real-time communication to create video assets for more effective communication; and a complete line of VoIP phones designed specifically to leverage the presence-based contact capabilities of Microsoft Lync.
- Education – Instructors can present materials to one or more remote rooms with many participants in each room.
- Distributed work groups – Multiple groups of workers can share design, creative, and other types of documents and collaborate actively in their refinement
- Consultative situations – Remote consultants can actively collaborate with clients on shared content. High-quality video and audio enable all verbal and non-verbal nuances to be captured
Enhance your collaboration experience with these complementary products.